Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year 2012!! I had a great 2011 and looking forward to this coming year. It has been a very happy and fun holidays. January has always been a very boring and dull month. Thank goodness, I'm going to a quilt retreat with my friend Paige on Jan 20-23 at the Shilo Inn in Newport. There will 76 quilters which is presented by Greenbaum's quilt store in Salem. There will 5-6 teachers at the retreat with different projects that you can do or you do your our projects. It will be great to sew/quilt with an oceanview. I have never gone a quilt retreat which is going to be fun. They will have a dinner on Sat for everyone and show and tell time after the dinner. I have several projects that I want to get started on. I'm getting my 2 quilt studios organized and cleaned up.
Tomorrow I will take the Christmas tree down and put everything away. Going to watch the Rose Bowl now. Go Ducks!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and your studio, it looks perfect!! I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog, Quilt to the Edge, what a pleasant surprise. We have much in common!! Nursing, quilting, close to the same age and our dog, who will be five in March,is a white lab named Maddie!! And, on top of that, I have been researching long arm quilting machines and the Pfaff GrandQuilter 18.8 is on the final list of choices! Too funny!! Sounds like you had a fabulous 2011,WOW!! Someday I would love to go to the big quilt shows. I would also like to enter those shows, maybe. I did enter five quilts in the Oregon State Fair in 2011, that was fun!! Oh, and Go Ducks!! :^)

    ReplyDelete