Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Winter Quilt Retreat in Newport

This is the weekend of Greenbaum's Forest Quilt Store Winter Quilt Retreat in Newport. The retreat starts on Friday-Sunday but we are leaving early Thursday. I'm going with my friend Paige and her dog "Tess". We are staying at the Shilo Inn which is on the beach. The weather is suppose to be very RAINY which is perfect for quilting with 76 other quilters. It is suppose to be very WINDY tomorrow with 40-50mph with gusts 70-80mph. There is a high surf warning. It should be great for storm watching. The rooms have ocean view. The coastal mountains have been getting snow too. I decided to do several Christmas projects which is perfect with the cold/snow and rainy weather. It will fun to sew/quilt all weekend and meet new quilters. I will write more about the retreat and have pictures next week. Happy Quilting!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Maddie, so sweet!! I have a picture of one of our exam rooms with a quilt that I want you to see. Let me know how to send it to you! Martha

    ReplyDelete