Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January Winter Storm 2012





It has been a wild past week of weather with snow and then alot of rain. I worked the weekend of January 14 and 15. We got snow on Sunday which made the roads icy. My wonderful husband took me to work and I got to go home early(3-7). We got a total in Dallas of 6" of snow by Monday morning. I was so glad to be off all week to go to the Winter Quilt Retreat in Newport from Thurs-Sunday. The snow turned to rain and wind late Monday-Wednesday. We got over 6" of rain in 2 days. Our creek near our house/road was flooding which I have pictures of it. The flooding was all over several counties. We have gotten over 12-15" of rain in a week. I will post a few pictures of the snow and flooding at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment