Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Friday, December 30, 2011

Farewell to 2011

This is the next to last day of 2011 and I wanted to say goodbye to 2011. It has been a great year for me. I turned 60 in April and to celebrate I wanted to go to as many quilt shows and classes during the year. I'm so glad I attended these shows and classes this year.
1)Mid Valley Quilt Guild Show in April. I entered a quilt for the 3rd time.
2)AQS Paducah Quilt Show in April. I went to David Taylor class on applique and Libby Lehman class.
3)Quilters Affair in Sisters OR in July. I attended a 2 day with Melinda Bula which was fanastic.
4) Northwest Quilting Expo in Portland/Sept.I entered a quilt in the show.
5) Machine Quilting Expo in Portland/Oct. I took 3 classes with Kim Brunner
6) International Quilt Festival/Show in Houston/Nov.
It was so great to attend the 2 biggest quilt show in the country. I'm so glad to be a quilter and meet quilters from all over the world. I love making tablerunner, wall hanging and quilts. I'm have enjoyed using my Pfaff Grandquilter 1200 for the last 6 years but can't wait to use my new/used Pfaff Grandquilter 18.8 that I recently brought.
It has been a wonderful year for quilting for me. I can't wait for next year 2012.
Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment