Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day

We got about 1-2" of snow this morning. It was suppose to snow about 6" but didn't happen. It is fun how the news makes a big deal of a snowstorm. It is a great day for quilting. I started working on table runner for spring and working on a flower quilt by Melinda Bula. I wanted to do a quilt in her book before I have her 2 day workshop in Sisters this July. I will start a Valentine's table runner today.
I did get my pictures back from Cloth/Paper Studios on Tuesday. The editor said she found them in a "to be considered" folder. I sent them a year ago. She said you have a lovely studio but it is not a good fit for the magazine at this time. The magazine cost $14.99 which is expensive. I'm glad I tried to get my article/pictures in the magazine. I plan to get the spring edition but no more after that issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment