Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cloth-Paper Scissors Studios

Last year I sent an article and over 10 pictures to explain about my 2 quilt studios to this magazine. The magazine wanted anyone to submit an article and pictures about what you do and why you space works for you. I have posted the pictures of my 2 studios in my blog last year.
I never heard from them after I mailed it to them.
Long story short, I wrote a quick note on Facebook to editor and she wrote back that she never got it and to send a few pictures of my studios. She was sorry that the pictures and article got missed placed ect. I sent a few pictures and she wrote back that my studio was pretty and functional but they wanted more unusual decor and storage spaces ideas. I was disappointed in her reply because she never read my article or saw all of my pictures. I did write her back about my disappointment in her reply but haven't heard back yet. Oh well, I did get great pictures of my studios and give it a try to get into a magazine. This will the last issue I get because it is expensive and gone to upper class for me

No comments:

Post a Comment