Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day











It is great to see all the flowers in the grocery for Valentine's Day. It feels like spring is coming soon. I got lovely flowers from my sweetheart. I finished my 2 wallhanging which are called LOVE and SWEET HEARTS. I got the pattern for Sweet Hearts in Fons and Porter Easy Quilts magazine. The Love wallhanging is patterned off the Cottage Creek Quilts. I finished a twin size batik quilt called Enigma which 8 fat quarters and pattern from Pincushion Boutique/Davis,CA. I got the binding on the Sweet Hearts today and will get a binding on the batik quilt in the next few days. I did a fall table runner called Fall Finery by Patrick Lose. I finished that during the holidays.




I really love the Sweet Hearts quilt which will hang near the front door. I want to make a few heart table runners too. I made a cute long wallhanging called Buckets of Fun from a pattern.


It was fun to make all the different colored sand buckets and shovels. I have it in the guest bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment