Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blogging

I read an interested article in Quilter's Home Febr/March 2011 about blogging. She was asking a question about all the quilting and sewing blogs and how to go about setting up a blog and contents of it. It was very helpful. I like to blog even if I have only a few followers. It gives me an outlet to express my feeling about anything. I love to show my quilt projects because I LOVE QUILTING. I can show pictures of my studios and quilts to anyone out in the World Wide Web. It is fun to look at other womens blogs about quilting. There is a site called Quilting Bloggers which is free and has quilters from all over the world.
The last statement in the article says "Here's the best blog advice though: Have fun, be faithful and interesting. I have fun with my quilt blog and will try to be faithful and as interesting as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment