Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools Day




I love April because it feels and looks like spring. It has been a very wet and cool spring for us. March was the wettest month on record which started in 1940's. It looks like April is starting wet for this week. The flowers and flowering bushes are coming out in beautiful colors of purple,coral, pink and yellow. April is my birthday month. I love getting all the birthday specials in the quilt stores and resturants.
I finished a cute McKenna Ryan wall hanging called Home Tweet Home "High Wrent". I will put it up on the wall in our bedroom.
I finished piecing a lap/twin size quilt called Hokey Pokey by A Quilters Dream. It is really cute with browns and yellows in it.
I'm going to get a practice quilt put on the Pfaff 18.8 this week so I can practice free motion. I will start on another project this week.
Here our a few pictures of the McKenna Ryan. Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment