Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday 2012. I was born on April 24,1951 at 2:05 pm in Omaha, Nebraska at Clarkson Hospital. My parents were Russell and Frances Upham. I have a brother Randy that was born on October 29,1953. I have always love having my birthday in the spring with all the flowers and trees blooming. I love to celebrate my birthday. I'm thankful to be happy and healthy every year. I have a wonderful family and friends in my life. I'm love being a quilter. I wish I could show my Mom all the quilts that I have made since learning how to quilt in 2002. I can be creative with fabric. Today I went to Boesma's in Mc Minnville and brought 4 different fabrics for 25% off for my birthday. Last week, I went to Greenbaum's in Salem and brought several patterns and 2 batiks. Next week, we are driving to see my brother,Randy and sister-in-law,Mary for a week. Marys's B-day is April 27 and she is a quilter. She got me started thinking about learning how to quilt. Here are a few pictures of me to celebrate my life now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your birthday was fabulous and wonderful!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY-a little late :^) I love birthdays too, always a special day!! Take care! Martha

    ReplyDelete