Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Spring





It is offical spring but I think anyone told mother nature because it has been snowing here all day. It is a very wet snow with about 3-4". It is suppose to snow thur the night. Thank goodness I don't work until this weekend because the snow could get icy tonight.
I worked on my quilt called Serendipity last week. It was the 2nd quilt done on my new machine. It was fun to plan the quilt out and try new quilting on it. I finished put on the binding on Sunday.
I found a cute small quilt in the Easy Quilts Fons and Porter called Josie's Star. I finished this quilt about 2 weeks ago. I used some of my Sweet Pea fabric. It is a great spring quilt.
I worked on McKenna Ryan Home Tweet Home "High Wren" yesterday and today. It is a cute little quilt.
I don't have any quilts ready to quilt so will fix a practice quilt on the machine. I will decided tomorrow what new projects to start on. Here are pictures of Serendipity and Josie's Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment