Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Friday, July 29, 2011

Goodbye July

This July has been great with no 90 degrees temps. It has been in the mid 70's to mid 80's. I finished the Coneflower last week. I went to get rayon thread(alot of colors)and found the batting and Super slider. I made a practice piece with leaves and petals to do freemotion thread play. I really like doing the thread play. I will practice some more and than start on the Coneflower. I got the backing that I want for the Zinnia and Coneflower.
I booked my flight to Houston this week for a great price of $235.00. I leave on Nov 1-9. I'm going to stay with my college girlfriend Jan from Sunday to Wednesday. It will be great to go back to the International Quilt Festival in Houston. I really enjoyed it with my sister-in-law Mary in 2008.
Hope to get started on new projects soon. I have a quilt to put on my short arm this coming month.
Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment