Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Saturday, May 14, 2011

AQS Quilt Show and Contest in Paducah, KY





I really enjoyed my classes with Libby Lehman and David Taylor. I did go to see Bryerpatch Studio by Carol Bryer Fallert. She has a beautiful studio and unbelieveable quilts. I got a pattern called Feather Study 28 and got the DVD called STITCHED which is a documentary about art quilters starring Carol Bryer Fallert, Hollis Chatelain and Randall Cook. I watched it this week which was great. It showed how they work on their quilts and getting into Paducah and Houston. I went by Eleanor Burns Quilt in a Day store but I'm not a big Eleanor fan.
I'm so glad I went to see the AQS Quilt Show in Paducah. It was nice to have Wayne see it with me. I will post some more pictures of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment