Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

AQS Quilt Show and Contest in Paducah, KY







The first day(April 27) I had a class from 8:30-11:30 with Libby Lehman called Shapes: Simple to Spectacular which was great. She is a wonderful and interesting teacher. She showed how she transforms simple shapes into forms of art by using a varety of designs,construction,stitching and embellishments. I would love to take more classes with her.
I had a lecture from 12:00-1:00 with David Taylor called The Reluctant Journey of a Art Quilter which was very fun. He has a very interesting story how he became a quilter and his unique techniques. I saw his art quilt at Houston International Quilt Show 2008 which I fell in love with it. I will have to look up the name of it and post it on my next blog posting. I have a pitures of Libby and David's class to post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment