Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Quilting Projects



I have been working on several projects from Febr-April. I loved the Valentine's fabric and made a table runner for next year. It is from a pattern from Fons&Porter Love of Quilting Jan/Febr 2009 called Love Song. It made a cute spring table runner from a pattern in F&P Easy Quilting Spring 2011. I have to put buttons on it which I learned how to do on my sewing machine. I finished 2 cute wall hangings to cover a crack on the wall in our bedroom. The pattern was in F&P Easy Quilting Summer 2011 called Tweet Others with Kindness. This week is going to be very busy with our Mid Valley Quilt Show this Thur-Sat(April 21-23). I have my quilt called Old Hawaii in the show to be judged. I'm working as a hostess(white glove) from 9-12 on Wednesday. It is fun to talk to everyone and show the backs of the quilts. I celebrate my 60th birthday on April 24. My birthday present is going to Paducah for the AQS Quilt show. My supportive quilt husband is going with me. We leave on April 26-30 and then have fun in Nashville from May 1-3(home on May 4). I'm excited to see the Quilt show and take a few classes. We will visit a Marion.KY which is a Amish community.

No comments:

Post a Comment