Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mid Valley Quilt Guild Quilt Show "Jewels of the Valley"

Today is the first day of our biennial quilt show at the Polk County Fairgrounds. There are over 200 quilts displayed with 24 vendors. I worked this morning from 9-12 as a hostess(white gloves). It was fun to see the quilts and enjoy the people. Wayne came over to look at the quilts and take a picture of me and my quilt. I had my quilt judged but didn't win an award. I will anxious to see what they wrote about the quilt. I stayed to have a lite lunch and then to look and take pictures of the quilts. I looked at the vendors but only brought 6 coffee potholders for our the quilt project. I will post some of the pictures of the quilt show later. The show runs for 3 days. The show had alot of beautiful quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment