Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Goodbye March

I was suppose to go to my first workshop with my guild but got sick last night. I was excited about taking the class with Jean Wells today. I called Kathy and she going to get the kit for me. I have her new book so will be able to do the art quilt that we were going to do in class. I had the sewing machine and everything ready for class in the car. I will meet Kathy this coming week for our short arm meeting. She can tell me about it. I really enjoyed her lecture yesterday. I'm disappointed that I missed a workshop with Jean but can go over to Sisters for classes anytime.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you had to miss your class, I know how disappointed you must have been. I hope you are feeling better.
    Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete