Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter and Happy 60th Birthday



This is the 1st time that I can remember that Easter fell on my birthday. I was suppose to work but was canceled for the whole shift which is my gift to myself. We went to Easter church service and then to lunch. It was 60 years ago to today in Omaha, Nebraska at 2:07pm that my parents have their 1st child and my brother Randy 2 years later. It is hard to believe that I'm 60 years old. I'm going to get to messy but I have a wonderful life and don't have any regards. I love to celebrate my birthday. I'm going to celebrate my 60th birthday by going to Paducah, KY for the American Quilt Society Quilt Show and in Nov to the Houston International Quilt Show. I LOVE QUILTING. It has been 9 years ago that I got hooked. I wish my Mom could see my quilts. She would have loved them. Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment