Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Winter Retreat

It has been very cold the last several days. It is very dry with freezing fog/frosty with low in the 20's and high in the low 30's. I'm looking forward to going to Newport Shilo Inn on Thurs for Greenbaum's Winter Retreat. The retreat starts on Friday-Sunday. Paige and I are going early on Thursday. We went last year and had a great time. I have a few projects to work on for myself. I have been working on the baby quilt(neighbor) so haven't had anytime for my projects. There are 76 quilters in a huge room with an ocean view. You can work on your projects from morning to night. There is a dinner for everyone on Sat. It will be fun to meet new quilt friends and see everyones show and tell projects. I plan to take walks on the beach too. It is suppose to be clear and warmer on the coast by the end of the week. Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment