Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Welcome New Year 2013. I'm looking forward to a fun and interesting year. I'm excited about my new quilting business. It has been fun to learn about computerized quilting. I learned alot by going to classes and practicing what I have learned on my quilts. Yesterday, my friend Cindy from Utah that I meet at MQX West. She was in town visiting with family and we went out for lunch and to a quilt store in Portland. It was so great to meet her famliy and to see her. She has a longarm business. She is a wonderful friend and a excellent person to ask questions about quilting. I have always want to do a Challenge quilt and Comfort quilt for my guild. That was my goal for 2013 plus enter in the Quilt Show 2013. I finished my challenge quilt before Christmas and finished quilting on my comfort quilt this week. I need to put the binding on the comfort quilt which I will do by machine. I will post a picture of the challenge quilt now. I turn it in at the Febr meeting and voting will be at the March meeting and displayed. I will post pictures of the baby comfort quilt when I get the binding done.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable quilt. Someone will be very lucky to receive it.

    ReplyDelete