Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy National Quilt Day and St Patrick's Day

This Saturday is National Quilting Day to celebrate quilting in the USA. I'm so glad I learned how to quilt 10 years ago. It is the most fun hobby to have in my life. I finished a small wall hanging last week and finished a twin size quilt today. The twin size quilt was my 2nd quilt done on the Pfaff Grandquilter 18.8. This was a perfect week to quilt because of the stormy wet weather. It was great therapy for me after having bad week at work(last week).
I have a few quilting quotes that I like about quilting:
1) I work for fabric.
2)When life goes to pieces try quilting
3)When life gives you scrapes-make a quilt
4)May all of your ups and downs in life be with a needle and thread
I will post some pictures of my latest quilts soon.

Happy Quilting!!

I'm Irish so will celebrate St Patricks's Day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment