Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall International Quilt Festival Houston TX

I have always like the fall season the best because of the fall foliage, cool and crispy days/nights, fall cooking with apples, pumpkins, squash etc and rain. It is a great time to sew/quilt.
Tuesday, Nov 1 I'm flying to Houston to attend the biggest quilt show in the world. This will be my 2nd time to attend the festival. I went with my sister-in-law Mary in 2008. This is my celebration for my 60th birthday to go to Houston again. I'm so excited to see over 1,000 quilts, vendors and attend classes and lectures. I will stay at the Hyatt Regency downtown Houston where Mary and I stayed in 2008. I will be there from Nov 1-6 and then I will visit with my college girlfriend Jan from Nov 6-9. I'm looking forward to a great time in Houston. Hope to meet alot of quilters from all over the world. More later about the trip and pictures when I get back.
Happy quilting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did Wayne tell you I saw him and Maddie at DB? I hope your trip was FUN!!!!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete