Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy 10-10-10

This is a special day because it is 10/10/2010. It has been a rainy weekend with mild temps. I love the fall weather with leaves turning different colors, pumpkins, crispy/rainy weather, hot apple cider and fall food. Last week I helped finish make a 12 ft fall banner for the church. This my first time working with some ladies from church making a 2 banners for the side of the altar. It is light tan in the front with a dark brown on the back. We cut leaves to place on it. I put the 2 banners together which was alot of work and time. Long story short I wouldn't do it again(disorganized and lack of communication). I will try to get a picture of it this week.
I have enjoyed 10-10-10 because I was put on call this morning which is my 1st day back to work after over 8 weeks off for surgery. I was canceled the rest of the shift so started a wall hanging called Pumpkin Harvest. I made a table topper last week with fall leaves. I started a small wall hanging with several leaves. I will work on sewing the veins on the leaves.
Wayne's Dad is coming Wednesday for 3 weeks. It will be nice to have him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment