Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Greenbaum's Winter Quilt Retreat 2014

It is wonderful to be able to write a post and then post pictures with it. I was unable to post pictures for the last 2 weeks and finally with the help from my husband I'm back to blogging. Last weekend, Paige and I went to the Winter Quilt Retreat in Newport for 3 days. This is our 3rd retreat with 76 quilters that Greenbaum's does every year. It is held at the Shilo Inn which is right on the beach. We have an ocean view which was great. There were beautiful sunsets and a full moon over the ocean. It is great place for a retreat. It is 3 days(Friday-Sunday) of fun working on your own projects. We came on Thurs to enjoy the coast and to get set-up. The weather was perfect with sunny skies and warm temps. It had been cloudy, foggy and cold over in the valley all week so this was heaven to us. I worked on a quilt pattern by Karla Alexander called Savanna which uses her rulers by Creative Rulers. I finished the quilt this week. Paige worked on a quilt pattern by Karla Alexander called Junk Jewelry. Here are pictures of the retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment