Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quilt Market 2013

The Spring Quilt Market is in Portland from May 17-19. I'm going to tomorrow with my friends Paige and Cindy from Utah. There are 2 Quilt Markets not open to the public in the Spring which is in different cities each year and Fall in Houston. The last time Spring Market was in Portland was May 2008. Paige and I went which was a great experience to see the "Quilting World". There are exhibitors showing fabric, books, patterns, notions, sewing/quilting machine etc. This will be a different Market for me because I have my own quilting business. It will be exciting to see what is new in the quilting world. It will be fun to go with my friends, Paige and Cindy. I will post pictures of the Spring Quilt Market in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment