Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Friday, May 24, 2013

International Quilt Market Spring 2013 Portland

A week ago today, I went to the International Quilt Market in Portland with my friends Paige and Cindy. Cindy and I meet at MQX West last Oct. She is from Utah and has family in Keizer. It was great to see her and go to Quilt market with Paige and me. We went over to EE Schnecks before the market to get my new Accuquilt fabric cutter. I'm excited to have the 2 fabric cutters(Baby) and several dies. We arrived to market at 9:15 and left for home at 3:30. It is amazing all the fabric, pattern, books notions etc in the quilting world. I was able to talk to Accuquilt about my new fabric cutter and Pfaff about my quilt machine. I love all the new fabric lines at the different companies like Moda, Timeless Treasure, Blank and Riley Blake to name a few of them. Riley Blake has a new line out in June called Priscilla. There were quilts on display too. I really enjoyed this Quilt Market because it was exciting to see what makes up this huge business of Quilting. Here are a few pictures of Quilt Market 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment