Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Saturday, August 4, 2012

HOT AUGUST DAY

This is the 1st weekend of August and 1st HOT WEEKEND of the summer. It was 93 in Salem yesterday and today is to get to 98-100 with high 90's on Sunday. We closed the house up after leaving all the windows open last night. We went camping on the coast at Nehelm Bay State Park from Monday to Thursday. It was great weather with temps in the high 60's. It suppose to get to 88 today(heat advistory for the coast). Glad this is going to last but a few days. Last weekend, I went to the Coburg Quilt Show. It was the 8th annual quilt show. I have never been to it because I always had to work. It is an outdoor show in the park. Coburg is cute town with antique stores and quaint houses. I enjoyed the show with over 300 quilts. I will post a few pictures of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment