Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy February/Leap Year.




I have been learning how to use my Pfaff Grandquilter 18.8 and the Quilt Artist in the past several weeks. It is going to be so much fun. I have been practicing on a piece of fabric. I will practice more and then put a small quilt that I have ready to quilt. I love my lighting that my wonderful husband placed over the machine. It is great. I took a few pictures of the quilt machine in the studio.
I finished the 2 projects that I did at the quilt retreat. I have the binding to put on them. I brought these kits when I was in Houston.
1) Love in Bloom which is in Christmas fabric
2) Patchwork Table Runner Kit by Donna Jordan
I finished the binding on my quilt called Breaking Waves in January. I brought this kit at Hancocks of Paducah when we were there in April. It was on sale for $39.00!!!
I worked on the binding at the retreat too.
I made a Christmas runner from the pattern called Spice Rack "New Leaf Stitches" and Christmas mini mat called Joy Mini Mat by Patrick Lose in Fons and Porter Quilting Celebrations. I didn't have time to make anything for Christmas so worked on these in January. Here is a few pictures of the quilt machine.

1 comment: