Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quilting Projects
















I have been working on several projects in the Fons&Porter Quilting Celebrations magazine. I made a small fall leaves wall hanging, mini mats with Halloween, and Jolly Holly table topper. I have a picture of the small leaves wall hanging. I found a great pattern at Grandma's Attic at my local quilt store called Fall Quilt by Bobbie G Designs. I used some of my black fabric called Confetti Leaves Michael Miller fabric. I loved it for fall/Thanksgiving season. I made a table topper from a pattern called Topper Twist with fall leaves fabric. I'm using some of my stash with these patterns. I worked on the Jolly Holly table topper today which I hope to get done in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment