Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show

We are leaving tomorrow for Sisters,OR for the Best Outdoor Quilt Show in the country. We are going to stay at the KOA Sisters/Bend for 4 nights. I'm taking a class on Thursday with Sally Frey from Fontuna CA. The class is called Old Hawaii. The class is from 8:30-3:30. We are going to see Ricky Tims "A Quilter and His Music on Thursday evening at 7:00. Friday, we are going to explore Bend and take a scenic tour south of Bend, Sunriver and Mt Bachelor. We may try to go hear Alex Anderson called Retrospective about the 35th anniversary Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show at approx 6:30. Saturday, I voluteered to be a hostess from 9:15-11:30 at the Quilt show. We will have a picnic in the park and then I will look at all the quilts. I will find out where my quilt is so Wayne can get a picture of it with me. We are planning on going into Bend in the afternoon for the Summer Festival. Home on Sunday. It will be alot of fun. I'm excited about taking the quilt class.

No comments:

Post a Comment