Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy December

Boy last month flew by so fast that I didn't get one blog written for November. I went to visit with my brother Randy and my sister-in-law Mary in CA from Nov 6-17. I helped Mary after having foot surgery. It was great to see them and get to sew with Mary in her quilt studio. We went to her guild quilt show which was fun. I have a few pictures of the River City Quilt Show form Sacramento. Mary had 3
quilts entered but not juried this year. She won best of show last year for her The Red Chair. I got home and got a bad cold that has lasted over 2 weeks. I did get 3 quilt tops started and finished them at home. I have one of the tops on the quilt machine that I made for our 5th wheel(camping). Here are a few pictures of the River City Quilt Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment