Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Monday, August 26, 2013

Oregon State Fair Quilt Walk

I have been on a committee for the Oregon State Fair since Nov for Quilting. The State Fair wanted to improve the Creative Living section since it was a failure last year. A group of quilters mainly from the Mid Valley Quilt Guild got together to get the Quilt Walk back for this year show. The 2013 Oregon State Fair started on August 23-Sept2. We have the Quilt Walk back with about 200 quilts displayed. I went over to the fair yesterday to see the Walk and check out the fair. It is always HOT when I go to the fair but yesterday it was cool and rainy. It was nice to have cool weather. I entered a quilt in the fair and was HAPPY to see I won a 2nd place ribbon. I worked today as a white glove volunteer from 10-2. Here are some pictures of my quilt and the Quilt Walk. Our guild was doing the demo yesterday and today.

No comments:

Post a Comment