Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy February

I'm excited that I finished my 1st customer quilt on Jan 31. I was asked by my neighbor in Dec to make a quilt for her 1st granchild due in March. The baby is going to be a boy which makes it easier to put out fabric. She wanted to pick out the fabric with my help and we got alot of cute prints. I picked out a quilt pattern from McCalls Quick Quilts Aug/Sept 2012 called Toddle Time. She want it to be bigger than 39x39 so made 8 rows instead of 6 rows. I changed the pattern to have a solid block with a angle block. I quilted it with E2E quilt designs called Playful. My friend, Paige made the label. I had a great
time making the quilt and it is so cute. Here are a few pictures of Brenda's baby quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment