Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy July

It is 6 months from today that I will go per diem at work. I have worked as a nurse for 38 years most full time. I have been working part time since 2002. I will be able to draw SS in April 2013. It is more money but no benefits with per diem. I have to sign up for only 4 days a month(8 or 12 hour shift) The 4 days includes one weekend. You have to do 1 summer holiday and 1 winter holiday. In the next 6 months, we have to check about insurance, how much you can make with drawing SS and starting a quilting business. I'm really looking forward to have more flex time and to be able to go camping more next year. I really want to expand on quilting and looking forward to start a computerized quilting service. Hopefully,this month I can get back to making several quilts and using my quilt machine. Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment