Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

I took the Christmas tree down on Monday since I worked the New Years Day weekend. I enjoy the holidays and have always hated January. But a New Year has started it is going to be a fun year. I got the class schedule for the Sisters Quilter's Affair on Monday. They have classes from Monday-Friday before the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show on July 9. I have signed up to take Melinda Bula 2 day workshop on July 5 and 7 called Fabulous Fusible Flowers. I saw her on the Quilt Show and wanted to take one of her classes. I have her book called Cutting Garden Quilts. It should be a fun 2 day workshop. I will not go to the Quilt Show this year.
I hope to start a new project and start quilting on a quilt which is on the short arm now. It is going to be a Fun Quilting Year. Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment