Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello

I haven't been able to get much sewing/quilting done since going to Sisters. It has been very busy with a new puppy Maddie and then getting ready for my left hip replacement which was a week ago today. I was in the hospital from Monday to Wednesday. I had my right hip done 6 years ago so knew what to except with pain and moblity(walker and then advanced to a cane). I did get the last block done on my Old Hawaii quilt and started to put the rows together before surgery. I'm feeling better that I will try to sew on the rows this week. I will have my staples removed next Monday. I wanted to get an update on my blog and then post pictures of Maddie later. She is growing so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Priscilla for helping me get the Hanna quilt done. I really appreciate it. And for the encouragement to work on a blog of my own. I finally did it today. You are an absolutely wonderful friend. I look forward to our "quilt days" coming up this year. I also signed up for the retreat next January. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete