Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quilting Time

I have gotten alot of quilting time in this week. It has been fun making a small wall hanging with turtle materical. I went out of my comfort zone with no pattern. I found out I do much better with following a pattern. The turtle quilt is a little different but I like it.
I put the quilt I was working on the quilt machine yesterday. The pattern is called Prism. I used alot of of bright materical from my stash. I will start quilting on it this weekend.
I made a small quilt to hang in the bedroom with materical from Moda called Priscilla. This materical came out in 2004. I have alot of it so decided to make 2 small quilts to hang over our bed. I will piece the second quilt next week.
It suppose to be a nice weekend. We are going over to coast(Lincoln City) Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment