Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Priscilla's Quilt Studio's

My sister-in-law introduced me to Cloth-Paper Scissors Studios magazine which shows ideas for your art and craft space. It tells what the person likes to do( painting, quilting etc) and why their space works for them. The space can be large or small. Mary has a nice large studio(500 sq ft) and I have 2 small studios. She said she plan to send a query of her studio to the magazine. I have several copies of the magazine and several people had small studios like me. I decided to make a goal to submit pictures and query about my 2 studios. I have worked on getting both studios decorated and organized for the past 2 months. I has been alot of fun. I got everything together and mailed my pictures/query about my studios today. I plan to post some pictures of them soon. Thanks Mary for showing me this magazine. Hope they like my pictures/query. I have shown the magazine to a friend and she got alot of ideas for her space.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Priscilla! Your sewing spaces are looking good.

    ReplyDelete