Vintage Trailer Quilt

Vintage Trailer Quilt

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quilt/Sew Day

Friday, we had our 1st Quilt/Sew Day of 2010. I have 2 neighbors( Karen and Paige) that come over to my house for the day to sew/quilt their projects. We started this one day of the month last year and it has been alot of fun. I had tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich and choc chip cookies for our lunch. Next month Paige will bring lunch. I worked on my ONLY UFO I didn't start and finish. I took a class at Sisters OR in 2004 and the class was to overwhelming for a new quilter. I decided to finish it. I'm going to take a class in July at Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show and may show this quilt in a show and tell. I'm a more confident quilter now. Karen made a apron for her granddaughter and Paige worked on UFO's. We had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Priscilla! Our second sew/quilt day was very productive too. My goal is to walk from room to room on our sew/quilt days at your house without scaring "Sassy" into another room. I felt so good about finishing Tyler's fish wall hanging. Your work areas are far better and well thought out. I work toward changing my garage into a sewing-quilting area one day. Operative phrase: "one day".

    ReplyDelete